Aternity: Digital Experience Management for all your applications
Aternity is an independent division of Riverbed since July 2019 with focus on Digital Experience Management (DEM) and leading provider of user experience monitoring of any application for any device.
Improve customer satisfaction and
increase the productivity of your employees
Aternity supports your helpdesk by continuously measuring application performance from the user's perspective directly at the end device. This reduces resolution times, increases service quality and increases user satisfaction.
User-experience monitoring for all applications and end devices
Aternity is able to make a precise statement on the user experience of each relevant transaction per application, independent of the end device. It is precisely this level of detail that enables efficient diagnosis and fault clearance in the event of a fault.
By using Aternity you can achieve the following:
- Measurement of end-user experience - independent of the application hosting (in your own data centre or in the cloud) and independent of the network used for access (Internet, MPLS, WAN, WLAN, LAN) and whether access is encrypted or not
- Measurement of end-user transactions such as the time taken to load information after an action has been started
- Evaluation of each user activity
Based on AI, Aternity provides you with analyses with important information about the performance of business applications and their optimisation. This leads to:
- Increase in productivity
- Reduction of the costs of IT operations
- Improvement of user satisfaction