amasol – the Ideal of Optimum IT Operations
Nowadays critical business operations and processes largely depend on complex IT services.
IT departments are considered as in-house service providers. Therefore they are responsible for helping digital transformation within the organisation to succeed. They also provide agile IT which is required by emerging business and sales models.
The same applies to service providers and their external customers.
amasol as IT system integrator supports customers optimising critical IT services and keeping them agile. These services can then be proven internally and externally based on business and performance metrics.
amasol follows a multi-tier management approach including
amasol’s added value for its customers:
- Active in the IT business since 1999
- Full responsibility taken for selection, purchase, implementation and the successful operation of IT solutions,
- Support during a solution’s full life cycle from operating support to managed service,
- Support for call for projects based on a long-standing project experience
- Vendor independence and solution neutrality
- Partner of market-leading vendors such as CA, Dynatrace, Apptio (formerly Digital Fuel), Extrahop, or Moogsoft
- amasol sees itself as a “customer’s advocate” in the cooperation with the vendors
- High support self-resolution rate leading to short response times as well as effective vendor escalation of serious problems
- “Partner delivered“ support based on highest vendor satisfaction level. amasol is entitled to deliver “partner delivered” support for all its vendor partners which requires broadest knowhow and continuous vendor certification