How we can
contribute to your success
In one sentence: We can make your IT operations more agile. And that is essential! Because the complex IT services that underlie today's digital business models unfortunately do not always run smoothly. Either the interaction among the many providers causes dissonance. Or the cloud systems outside your own organisation are the cause for disgruntlement. A situation that is anything but heavenly in case of an emergency.
We at amasol support companies in visualizing the performance of their IT services, measuring them correctly and creating the basis for optimization. So that you can excel through your digital services ...
Being a top company means more than just doing a job for us and our employees. More than simply sitting at your desk every day and shutting down the computer at five o'clock sharp.
What we stand for:
- amasol is flexible: In support we like to take matters into our own hands. In the event of serious problems, you benefit from effective escalation with the manufacturer.
- amasol ist commited: Our word is our bond. Even if the situation became really precarious. We stand by commitments we have made.
- amasol is visionary: With the BizOps Forum we have initiated a community that makes the business contribution of the IT machine room visible. Because only those who know the right levers can pull them quickly and cost-effectively.
- "Without amasol we would not have been able to complete our project in terms of time and quality. The long lasting cooperation paid off completely."
Rudolf Raab, project manager at FI-TS
- "In the many years of our collaboration ... the system integrator has more than once proven its flexibility and creativity in the design and implementation of innovative licence and maintenance models tailored specifically to the requirements of EWE TEL."
Armin Gau, Team Leader Assurance & Fulfillment, EWE TEL
- "amasol works extremely flexibly and efficiently and is always available to us for advice and support. By outsourcing the operation of the EUEM/APM platform, we were also able to save our scarce personnel resources and can be sure that there is someone there who continuously takes care of the smooth operation of the platform."
Jörg Witzgall, Business Unit Manager Applications & Processes, Kubus IT
- "After amasol had already supported several Dynatrace customers, we were able to draw on comprehensive product know-how and many years of project experience. We were able to benefit from this wealth of experience and did not have to build up the corresponding capacities ourselves. Even better: We can even save resources and, if necessary, fall back on the expertise of amasol employees."
Karl Littke, Teamlead Platform & Middleware, Porsche Informatik